We help you put together an IDIQ-specific Task Order Manual that encapsulates operational rules for a well-functioning IDIQ team to establish a sound team management foundation, help the continuity of operations, and create the IDIQ winning “machine.”
It contains information on IDIQ patterns and processes the entire team can follow, stay organized and moving in the same direction. It introduces organizational leadership after an IDIQ award—so your entire IDIQ team knows how to react quickly to bid, and how to win.
Your IDIQ Task Order Manual may even have an internal (detailed) version and external (streamlined) version for your teaming partners. It is a living document that contains the most important information and strategies for your IDIQ:
• Overview of the program/vehicle from the capture and proposal viewpoint, including unique IDIQ’s “personality”
• What is the IDIQ “pattern” – how often are the task orders issued, how are they
evaluated, what’s valued on the vehicle, and what does it take to win?
• What are the marketing rules of engagement your teammates will abide by when talking to the customer, and how do you create a unified customer message? How will your teammates be allowed to interact with the Government customer? Can they talk to the customer directly or do they have to go through you? What if they send a message to your team that is contrary to your strategy? Can they bring work to the vehicle by talking directly to the customer? How will you deal with “frenemy” companies, i.e. your non-exclusive subs?
• What workflow will your team follow for business development, capture, and TO Workflowproposal development?
• How will everyone stay organized and know what to do when the time is of the essence?
• Unified customer message
• The organization, including PMO and teammates, with points of contact and their roles and responsibilities
• Methods and frequency of communications
• Security rules, invoicing, portal login, and other administrative