We help you put together an IDIQ-specific Task Order Manual that encapsulates operational rules for a well-functioning IDIQ team to establish a sound team management foundation, help continuity of operations, and create the IDIQ winning “machine.”
It contains information on IDIQ patterns and processes the entire team can follow, to stay organized and moving in the same direction. It introduces organizational leadership after an IDIQ award—so your entire IDIQ team knows how to react quickly to bid, and how to win.
Your IDIQ Task Order Manual may even have an internal (detailed) version, and external (streamlined) version for your teaming partners. It is a living document that contains the most important information and strategies for your IDIQ:
- Overview of the program/vehicle from the capture and proposal viewpoint, including unique IDIQ’s “personality”
- What is the IDIQ “pattern” – how often are the task orders issued, how are they
evaluated, what’s valued on the vehicle, and what does it take to win?
- What are the marketing rules of engagement your teammates will abide by when talking to the customer, and how do you create a unified customer message? How will your teammates be allowed to interact with the Government customer? Can they talk with the customer directly or do they have to go through you? What if they send a message about your team that is contrary to your strategy? Can they bring work to the vehicle by talking directly to the customer? How will you deal with “frenemy” companies, i.e. your non-exclusive subs?
- What workflow will your team follow for business development, capture, and proposal development?
- How will everyone stay organized and know what to do when time is of the essence?
- Unified customer message
- Organization, including PMO and teammates, with points of contact and their roles and responsibilities
- Methods and frequency of communications
- Security rules, invoicing, portal login, and other administrative information
This Task Order Manual will help you dominate your IDIQ competition. Have a Task Order Manual for each of your IDIQ vehicles.
If you would rather put one together yourself, we offer a 52-page, detailed template that not only provides the format and the words to put in your own Task Order Manual, but also gives directions on how to tailor it further to your needs. You can purchase it here.
Ready to Win More Government Contracts?
Schedule a FREE 45-minute Business Development Consultation with one of our experts or call 301-384-3350. We’ll discuss actionable ways you can grow in the Federal market and tell you exactly how we can help you reach your goals.