If you registered for a live webinar that’s coming up, you’ll receive a registration confirmation email from us shortly. We’ll send you the webinar dial-in instructions at least 24-48 hours before it starts.
If you requested a video recording of a past webinar, we’ll send you an email with the link to download your files right after you register.
If you have any questions, call us at (301) 384-3350 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “white list” to ensure that our emails to you don’t get marked as spam. If you don’t see our email within a few minutes, check your “Junk Mail” or “Spam” folder. Make sure to accept us as an approved sender if you find one of our emails there.
A few of our customers have reported that their corporate spam filters block our emails at the server level, preventing our messages from getting as far as their “Junk Mail” folders. If you don’t hear from us within minutes after signing up, we recommend that you re-register using a personal email account.
Other Information You May Find Useful
The webinar, self-study course or other tools you just downloaded is just one of many helpful, free and paid tools we offer to proposal professionals and others looking to learn more about the Federal market. Explore these other areas of our site for additional tools, articles, webinars, self-study courses, and other resources:
- OST Global Solutions’ Business Development Blog
- More Free Webinars for Business Development, Capture & Proposal Professionals
- Self-Study Courses & Tools for Proposal Professionals
- Business Development, Capture & Proposal Books
If you’re interested in taking a live course with engaging, knowledgeable instructors like these…
- Olessia Smotrova-Taylor, CF.APMP Fellow, President/CEO of OST Global Solutions, Inc., and Business Development, Capture and Proposal Expert
- Jim Hiles, Ed.D, Director of OST’s Bid & Proposal Academy, and Business Development, Capture, Proposal, and Training Expert
- David Huff, Director of Business Development and Operations at OST and Business Development, Capture, and Proposal Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Laura Hill, Marketing Manager at OST, Professional Writer, Editing and Desktop Publishing Instructor at OST’s Bid & Proposal Academy, and Government Marketing SME
…Be sure to check out our Bid & Proposal Academy course offerings. It’s the place to really take your proposal skills to the next level. Our courses on topics like business development, capture and proposal management, proposal writing, and editing are taught by seasoned professionals who actively work in the industry and have the experience to field your toughest questions. Plus, you have the flexibility of taking individual classes or full certification courses in person, online, or onsite at your business. Bottom line: We have the knowledge you need to win more Government contracts, and we’re eager to share it with you.
Announcements & IDIQ News
IDIQ Trends Reports
Get a 150-page, one-of-a-kind report customized to give you a comprehensive overview of the trends that will get your business on the right IDIQs and help you win more task orders. Learn More
Starting June 7th, we’re re-recording our best-selling Blueprint for Federal Business Development (BD) live webinar course. We’ll share info, tools and templates from 8 of our BD, capture and proposal courses over 3 months for the price of less than 2 classes. Sign up now to take part in the live course and Q&A sessions, and you’ll save 50% off the cost of the recorded course. Learn More
Is VETS 2 for You?
Brush up your Federal business development, capture management, and proposal writing skills this summer through Bid & Proposal Academy courses like these: